Gold Creditcards

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vanilla Visa/Paypal Refund FAQ

I paid for an online product using paypal but used my Vanilla Visa credit card.Now I have been refunded the amount by the vendor how will I get the money bank.

Usually I think money will come into your paypal account and its upto you that you want to use it for some other transactions or you can withdraw it back to your credit card or to bank account

I have a Vanilla Visa gift card but I can not use it online,why?
Perhaps the CC you buy was 1 time use credit card and it was already used.

How Can I fund may paypal account using Vanilla Gift Credit card?
In paypal you have to first verify the CC and if its One time CC it will not work that way,You can pay using paypal and use CC as payment method.

where Do I find Vanilla Visa Gift Card/Debit card PIN number?
Normally Gift cards don't have a PIN,but just CVV to use online

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home